Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Thirty-nine-hour Day~I am in Vancouver!~

I am now in the library and the computer cannot display Chinese.

15:20, Beijing, take off. 10:30, Vancouver(1:30, Beijing), land.

It took a long long time to wait for the study permit. When I got to SFU, it was about 14:30.

I live in Louis Riel temp...ly, and I will move to my dorm on Aug.29th.

I failed to buy a cell phone today because I don't have a bank count and another ID (need two, passport is one).

I took two breakfast, two lunch, and two dinner in ONE day. wow~

 

I will do the bank affairs and buy a cell phone tomorrow. And I will get my notebook ASAP~hoho~

 

The night sky is so beautiful from the plane. Unfortunately, I cannot take the picture of the shining stars.

2 comments:

砾 said...

赞一个~~

Shuang said...

我来溜溜赚点回头率,呵呼!